Welcome Fairfax High School Class Of 1986!
It’s true. It happened. 20 years have passed by in the blink of an eye. It seems like just yesterday that:
- we “owned” the senior chairs,
- took official and unofficial skip days to Burke Lake,
- spent beach week in Ocean City,
- and heard Chap Petersen proclaim at the graduation address, “I refuse to grow up...I’ll never grow up!”
Well, Rebels, we might not have grown up, but we’ve definitely gotten older….and wiser? Now, 20 years after driving on Rebel Run
, it’s time to take a trip down Memory Lane
. Please join us in celebrating the FHS Class of ‘86 High School Reunion. It will be a great chance to renew old friendships, relive some “glory days”, be thankful some of those “other days” are behind us and just have fun
. Capital Reunions has arranged a gorgeous indoor/outdoor patio setting for us at The Hyatt at Fair Lakes. But, in order to make this event memorable, you have some homework assignments (yes, homework never really ends):
- Mark your calendars and plan to join us on October 7th. No excuses!!! We would love to see you no matter how much hair you have lost or how much weight you have gained. And remember to pay early (it’s cheaper).
- Spread the word. Tell everyone from our class about the reunion. The more, the merrier.
- Continue to check this website for updates or feel free to contact any committee member. And remember, please submit your contact information so we can keep you updated as the planning moves forward.
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you at the 20 year celebration
. Your Reunion Committee, Andrea (Agostini) Hunter, Leah (Anastasi) Hays, Kim (Cummings) Medica, Sam Elson, Nancy (Fry) Loftus, Liz (Giza) MacDonald, Rick McMurray, Candice (Moshos) Tenerelli, Chap Petersen, David Pritz, Rebecca Turner
Contact Reunion Commitee
Submit / Update Contact Information
View Classmates Profiles