Welcome James W. Robinson Secondary School Class Of 1986!
Final Details & Other Pertinent Info for the Class of 1986's 20 Year Reunion! Friday, September 29, 2006 Robinson Homecoming Celebration 3:30-7:00pm
We’d love to see you and your families at the 2006 Robinson Homecoming Parade, Carnival & Taste of Robinson! We will have a canopy and banner set up by 4:30 right outside the main doors of the school, which will be our “home base” until the game starts at 7:30pm. There will be booths for student clubs and community groups and lots of vendors selling food and ice cream. The school will be open for self guided tours for those who want to check out the recent renovations. Robinson Rams vs. Herndon Hornets 7:30-9:30pm
If the weather is nice the school expects up to 5,000 fans for the game. With that in mind, we plan to put our banner on the visitor’s side around 7:00pm to have a better chance of sitting together. The concession stand will be open for a ballpark dinner and the Booster Club will be selling Robinson merchandise (you can also click here
to purchase items online). We encourage everyone to try to wear that old sweatshirt you had 20 years ago! Kidding! Post Game Party at Brion’s Grille 9:00pm
Here is the website for Brion’s Grille
- We’ve reserved a room in the back and they were nice enough to offer us happy hour prices for beer all night
. So, get your kids hopped up on sugar at the game then drop them off at their grandparent’s house and come get warmed up before our big event on Saturday night. Saturday, September 30, 2006 Robinson Class of 1986 20th Reunion at Fairview Park Marriott 8:00pm-1:00am Open Bar is from 8:00-10:00pm. Bars will remain open but on a cash basis thereafter.
Some other things to note:
- There have been a lot of questions about the attire. The official dress is “Cocktail Attire.” For guys, pants and a shirt are always good, a jacket is a plus, and a tie is nice but not necessary. Girls, you know what to do. Please feel free to go all out if you want, we just want you to come and have fun.
- Registration starts at 8:00pm and tickets can be purchased at the door.
- The food is going to be excellent! We’ve had such a great response that they are throwing in a delicious late-night snack for us, please don’t leave early!
- There will be a DJ playing 80s music, if you have any special requests please email the committee and we’ll try to have it for you.
- Parking at the Marriott is complementary and the garage is open all night.
- If you have the name and address of any former teachers that you would like to see please email them to the committee soon! Capital Reunions will send them an invitation to join us for free.
We’ve had a lot of fun planning this and looking forward to seeing everyone. We would also like to thank Capital Reunions for all their wonderful assistance in planning such a great event for our class! The Reunion Committee Courtney (Boling) McNary, Beth Taylor, Todd Englund, Missy (Capozzoli) Arriola, Stefanie (Pena) Raymond, Debbie (Holland) Kaufman, Sharla Bailey, Jennifer Dempsey, Kim Hines, Chris Mailki
Contact Reunion Commitee
Submit / Update Contact Information
View Classmates Profiles